random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Beer and Rap...two of my favorite things in one place


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So wondering around blogs this morning I came across a new one, Beer and Rap. Not only did his story about getting his truck stolen really enertain me, but then I came across this great list of rules for men.

16. Saying beer is "icky" is against man rules, and so is not drinking beer. If you're sober its cool, but if its because you prefer margaritas its not cool at all

Good stuff. Anyway, his site's really fun, check it out.

Banned Superbowl commercial...made me laugh. Thanks to CollegeHumor.com.




0 Responses to “Beer and Rap...two of my favorite things in one place”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3