random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



It is a Good Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok so today is my last day at the Venter Institute. I start my job for the ACCSP (part of the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission) in DC on Tuesday. Life will be grand once I start that job. Getting me one step closer to working on a boat all day catching fish and doing research. Instead of battling rush hour traffic for 3 hours a day, I get on the bus a block from my house and get dropped off a block from my job. How crazy is the location? Yeah, that's right, three blocks from the White House.



Anyway, I have a new mixtape coming next week and it's fire. But in the meantime, I have discovered a bad ass cd that I had to share with you. The new Gomez is a mix between Phish and Weezer and has some amazing guitars and vocals. Check it out. I'll post a track or two tonight.


Have a safe holiday. I'll be at the beach crabbing, fishing, and relaxing with John. Can't wait!


4 Responses to “It is a Good Day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nice photo of the blue crabs

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey send me an email at elovelidge@gmail.com and ill try emailing you the file. we will figure this out. ill post it to some more sites tonight after work. peace.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    once again thank you so much for the song so loved by ace watkins, it works now. but i got one more for you to work your magic on for me. there is a new luther vandross song out now called shine, see what you can do.
    i really do appreciate it very much. good luck, best wishes on your new job.location and continue to take those great pictures.

    much luv from the chi
    dee

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yo ill work on it for ya. i cant find it at the moment but by the end of the weekend something will probably turn up. have a good one. peace!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3