random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Ten Favorite Party Tracks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





So Gwyneth Paltrow has this blog/website GOOP which I normally don't read but my girl Liz sent me a really neat blog post from this past week. Gwyneth asked a bunch of music-industry people like DJs, producers, artists, etc to submit their top 10 party tracks. It kinda puts together the ideal summer party soundtrack. I read the first paragraph and without looking at each person's list, came up with my list. I then read everyone's lists and compared notes.

Check out the blog post on GOOP here.

Here's my top ten favorite party tracks.

1. Kid Cudi - Day n Nite (Crookers Remix)
2. INXS - Need You Tonight
3. Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
4. DiVinyls - I Touch Myself
5. Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
6. Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm Remix ft. Lil' Kim
7. Chemical Brothers - Galvanize
8. Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
9. Prodigy - Breathe
10. John Dahlback - Blink


0 Responses to “Ten Favorite Party Tracks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3