random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Update on Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...












Pics from the Smithsonian. Washington, DC. February, 2006.

I know I haven't really been posting much, or at all lately but a lot has happened in the last two and a half months.

John and I graduated from Penn State in December, him with a bachelors in Landscape Contracting - Design and me with a bachelors in Biology.

Moved back into my parent's house after graduation.

Applied for jobs like crazy (no, really, I applied for like 200).

Went on a few interviews.

Moved to house in a small beach town about a half hour south of Annapolis in Calvert Co. Maryland with John.

He started work in landscape design and sales for Denison Landscaping at the beginning of February.

I still wasn't working and just worked out and read a lot.

I got my job and am now working as a resequencing biotechnologist for the J. Craig Venter Institute.

Hoping to start classes for a graduate degree in Biotechnology in a few months at Johns Hopkins.

So that's where I am right now. That's why I haven't posted as much. I've still been finding some good music lately and will post it more often when I start getting used to waking up at 5 am and my hour and fifteen minute drive to work.

For now enjoy my favorite song of the moment.

Tech N9ne - Imma Tell


0 Responses to “Update on Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3