random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Nov. Mix


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Yo I know it's been a hot minute but I graduate college in less than a week and I've been busy. So psyched. But I have been listening to a lot of music lately, so here's the tracklist of the November mix I put together. Drop me a line if you want a copy or want to buy me a drink/present for graduation. jk.

Lil' El's Nov. 2005
Eat It Up Mixtape

Black Eyed Peas - My Humps (Lil' Jon Mix)
Consequence - I See Now ft. Kanye West & Little Brother
D4L - Do It Like Me
Method Man - Lyrical .44 ft. Redman and Damian Marley
Jay-Z - Ain't No Nigga ft. Foxy Brown
Scario - Bossman Rap
Fort Minor - Bloc Party ft. Apathy and Tak
Lil' Wayne - Best Rapper Alive
Notorious BIG - 1970 Somethin' ft. Game
Ludacris - How the Hell
Kardinal Offishall - Watchalike ft. Busta Rhymes
Cam'ron - Suck ft. Webbie
Mobb Deep & Bob Marley - Shook Ones Pt. 2 (Bobb Deep Remix)
Chamillionaire - Ridin' Dirty ft. Krazie Bone
DJ Eleven - Hip Hop on 22's (David Banner & Dead Prez)
A-Team - Live Ya Life ft. Juelz Santana
Daddy Yankee - Rompe
T-Pain - Danceflo
Kray Twinz - What We Do ft. Twista, Lethal Bizzle, and Gappy Ranks
Juelz Santana - Make It Work For You ft. Lil' Wayne and Young Jeezy

I think it's the first mix in a while with an absent Paul Wall. He's so hot right now. Enjoy.


2 Responses to “Nov. Mix”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'd buy you a drink where do you go?

  2. Blogger ellen. 

    Penn State holla

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3