random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Lil' El's May 09 'Chad and Becky Series' LizSF Mix


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Lil' El's May 09
'Chad and Becky Series'
LizSF Mix

1. That's What She Said Intro
2. Rick Ross - Maybach Music ft. Jay-Z
3. Jamie Foxx - Blame It ft. T-Pain
4. Method Man & Redman - A Yo
5. Busta Rhymes - Conglomerate ft. Lil' Wayne & Jadakiss
6. Ron Browz & Jim Jones - Pop Champagne
7. Eminem - We Made You
8. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
9. Flo Rida - Right Round
10. Chelley - Took the Night
11. DJ Class - I'm the Ish Remix ft. Kanye West
12. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
13. TI - Dead and Gone ft. Justin Timberlake
14. Kid Cudi - Day N Nite
15. Cam'Ron - I Hate My Job
16. Lil' Wayne - Prom Queen
17. Soulja Boy - Turn My Swag On
18. Yung LA - Ain't I Remix ft. Young Dro & TI
19. The Dream - Rockin That Shit
20. Keri Hilson - Turnin' Me On Remix ft. Lil' Wayne
21. That's What She Said Outro

Download or stream here.

Follow me on Twitter here.


0 Responses to “Lil' El's May 09 'Chad and Becky Series' LizSF Mix”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3