random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Working so hard every night and day and now we get the pay back...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, since Gwen has had three hit songs (Rich Girl, What Are You Waiting For?, and Hollaback Girl) already off her Love.Angel.Music.Baby. and now Cool is starting to get played, I figured I would post my favorite song off the album, Luxurious. I just love that beat. Hot like Big Poppa.

Gwen Stefani - Luxorious [buy here.]
Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa [buy here.]

Enjoy.


0 Responses to “Working so hard every night and day and now we get the pay back...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3