random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Pictures and whatnot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




























Well, the summer is going fast and a lot has happened. Party last night at home for Amanda's Graduation (congrats!). Been at the beach the last three weekends and I'll be there again next weekend. I really can't stay away and am so glad I'm almost graduated so I can live closer to water.

Art's Fest is coming up in State College. Probably the most fun event of the summer up there (a close second is Wing Fest). Basically, they turn the Penn State campus into a huge art fair with everything from sandal makers to furniture to photography to mobiles to sculptures to... You can find anything art related in State College during this week. It runs from Wednesday, July 13 to Sunday, July 17. They also have all kinds of live music all over the town for free. Also, there's tons of good, cheap food and little vendors selling all kinds of stuff. All in all, it's a really good time and we party hard at night (and ALL weekend). Let me know if you'll be in the area and we'll grab a beer somewhere. Also, on the last day, Sunday, there is a 5K/10K race through campus that I'm going to run. Let me know if anyone is in shape and interested in running with me! Check the links for more info.

Here's some fun links to keep you busy.

neat google thing.
funny videos.
big things.


0 Responses to “Pictures and whatnot”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3