random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



And finally, some songs!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Been busy lately looking for a job for after graduation and starting my last semester and all. Went camping over the weekend with one of my classes. Thought I'd post some mp3s for ya'll. I finally figured out how to use my PSU webspace to store mp3s so all you have to do from now on is right click "save target as..." or whatever and save the song. Enjoy.

First, someone asked me to post this about a month ago, so here it is.

Bossman - Untouchable

Right now I am loving Funeral For a Friend and they are nonstop in the ipod. I just wanted to share my favorite song of theirs that has been in my head like crazy lately.

Funeral For a Friend - This Year's Most Open Heartbreak


0 Responses to “And finally, some songs!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3