random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the jump off...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hey ya'll, I've been on vacation for a few weeks now and school starts Tuesday. Good news is...I get a diploma from Penn State in three and a half months. Bad ass. I'm at home for the night but will be back at school in the morning tomorrow. I'll be posting the Bossman song then and will also be posting more regularly again. More mp3s, holla. Enjoy the MTV awards tonight, I'm watching them now. Mad craziness. Good times. Loving the Spanish singers at the moment. Peace.


0 Responses to “Been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the jump off...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3