random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Monday Monday, So Good to Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Two songs that I have really been enjoying lately.

Rihanna - SOS (Rescue Me)

and

DJ Khaled ft. Lil' Wayne, Birdman, Paul Wall, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & Pitbull - Holla at Me Baby

Enjoy. I'll be updating much more often with more hot tracks to come.

8)


2 Responses to “Monday Monday, So Good to Me”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Can you email me that song on this post "Holla at Me Baby"? The link expired, and I can't download it anymore :/ My email is paf7998@njit.edu. Thanks! :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Looking for SOS mp3... can you help?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3