random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Chat With Jane


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







11:31 PM me: we're reminicing about stinky mcfartass
11:32 PM Jane: awww, i miss him
me: all cats go to heaven
Jane: remember when you told me about my cat seal being put down right
before i was about to bat during softball?
11:33 PM that sucked
me: aww my bad
i hope you learn to forgive me
Jane: um, im ok
11:34 PM me: ok thank you so much
11:35 PM Jane: no no. thank you
11:36 PM i needed to be told and you picked the absolute right moment to tell me my beloved pet had been murdered but replaced by a younger, possibly slightly
cuter and less diseased kitten
:-)
really, im ok


0 Responses to “Chat With Jane”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3