random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Bye, State College


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At least for a while...

Spring Break starts at 3:20 after my last class is over and I doubt you will hear much from me in the next week. It's been a busy week. I have lots of pics that will be posted as soon as i get back. Lots of fun artsy stuff i've been working on. Plus, pics from break. Good stuff.

Well, Martha's back. Rosie sent her lemons. She's making a show Martha Stewart: The Apprentice. I could so do it. Syke. I'm Amazing Race material, anyway.

Well, I did learn something interesting in OChem this week, how to make LSD. The whole chemical process and all reactants and all. I'm gonna start producing it in my homemade lab but only selling it to those under the age of 13. Not really.

Cool car site.

Good quote from Garden State, makes you think:

'You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone. You'll see when you move out it just sort of happens one day one day and it's just gone. And you can never get it back. It's like you get homesick for a place that doesn't exist. I mean it's like this right of passage, you know. You won't have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for you kids, for the family you start, it's like a cycle or something. I miss the idea of it. Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place.'

5 Songs For the Week:

DJ Danger Mouse - Justify My Thug
Finley Quaye - Dice
Talking Heads - And She Was
Roots Manuva - Too Cold
Mountain - Mississippi Queen

I just put the iPod on shuffle and pick the first five tracks to make me smile.

Have a good week internet world. Peace.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.


0 Responses to “Bye, State College”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3