random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



National Hangover Day...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...i'm sure most of us are. Too bad I had a timed run this morning as my lungs were gasping for air and my cells were gasping for water. Ugh. That's how I feel. St. Patties Day is way too much fun.

Anyway, I've been really busy with schoolwork lately so I haven't posted much. That will start to change sometime soon. I'm working on getting some webspace through PSU so I can post mp3s. Yippee!

So, Michael Jackson is despicable. Foul, foul man. Check this link out.

A new must-visit site for me; Stylus magazine's mp3 blog, Stypod.

This site makes fun of Paris Hilton. Yeah, it's kinda easy to make fun of her these days but for some reason this site does it better than everyone else.

Lil' Kim was found guilty of pergury. Where's your magic stick now?

Ok, haven't done this in a few, but here's 10 must downloads:

Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure
Kelis - Trick Me
The Bravery - Honest Mistake
The Kleptones - Jayout
The Stills - Still In Love Song
Scribe - Not Many
UK Apache - Original Nuttah
Fatboy Slim - Wonderful Night
Jack Johnson - Good People
Bloc Party - Tulips

By the way, if you don't know already, you can go to a lot of artst's websites and download their music. I mean, you're not gonna get their whole new cd for free or anything but you can usually find some stuff.

Also...new DMB album coming out May 10. Kinda going back to the Under the Table upbeat rhythms. Bad ass. Listen to the first single, American Baby, here. Rolling Stone's take on it.

Enjoy!


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3