random thoughts. music mixes. where to be. what's happenin'. and all that other good good.



Hip Hop Power Hour


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Well, my 20 yo old brother called me up on Friday night and told me he needed a power hour for the next night. So, naturally, I made it my first priority Saturday morning after 2 hours of sleep to make him his much needed mix. After all, I did my first power hour at 20 (yes, i was a late bloomer lol).

Check it out and enjoy those 6 beers.

Playlist:

Ini Kamoze – Hot Steppa
Kanye West – Stronger
Ludacris – What’s Your Fantasy
Hurricane Chris – A Bay Bay
Ginuwine – Pony
50 Cent – Ayo Technology
Kelis – Bossy ft. Slim Thug & Too Short
Akon – Locked Up Remix
Justin Timberlake – Sexy Back ft. Timbaland
Jay-Z – Can I Get A…
Wes Fif – Haterz Everywhere
Outkast – B.O.B.
Mark Morrison – Return of the Mack
Nelly – Grillz ft. Paul Wall & St. Lunatics
Panjabi MC – Beware of the Boys
Young Buck – Shorty Wanna Ride
Kanye West – Good Life ft. T-Pain
Amy Winehouse – Rehab Remix ft. Jay-Z & Pharohe Monch
MIMS – Why I’m Hot Remix ft. Junior Reid & Baby Cham
Notorious BIG – Mo Money Mo Problems
TI – What U Know
Wale – Freaks (Bird Peterson Remix)
Cassidy – My Drink and My 2 Step ft. Swizz Beatz
Mr. Vegas – Under Mi Sensi ft, Alozade and Hollow Point (Emynd’s Presidential Blend)
Rich Boy – Throw Some Ds
Three 6 Mafia – Stay Fly ft. Young Buck, Eightball, & MJG
J-Kwon – Tipsy
Jim Jones – We Fly High
Chamillionaire – Ridin ft. Krayzie Bone
Nelly – Country Grammar
Usher – Yeah Remix ft. Ludacris & Lil’ Jon
Notorious BIG – Hypnotize
Damian Marley – Welcome to Jamrock Remix
2Pac – I Get Around
Trick Daddy – Down Wit The South
Eve – Tambourine Remix ft. Ya Boy
Snoop Dogg – Drop It Like It’s Hot
Tabi Bonney – The Pocket
Rihanna – Umbrella Remix ft. Jay-Z & Chris Brown
P Diddy – It’s All About the Benjamins Remix
Young Gunz – Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop
Dr. Dre – Let’s Get High
N.E.R.D. – Lapdance ft. Lee Harvey & Vita
Soulja Boy – Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Cousin Cole Remix)
Wu-Tang Clan – Gravel Pit
Game – Hate It Or Love It
Lil’ Wayne – Go DJ
Wyclef Jean – Stayin Alive Remix
Method Man – How High Remix
M.I.A. – Paper Planes Remix ft. Bun B & Rich Boy
Kanye West – Diamonds from Sierra Leone Remix ft. Jay-Z
Ray Cash – Bumpin My Music Remix
Timbaland – Way I Are Remix ft. Keri Hilson, John Doe, & Fatman Scoop
Dem Franchize Boyz – Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It ft. Peanut & Charlay
Will.i.am – I Got It From My Mama
Jay-Z – Big Pimpin
Lil’ Jon – Get Low
Young Jeezy – Go Crazy Remix
TI – Bring ‘Em Out
Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a Prayer


1 Responses to “Hip Hop Power Hour”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Been researching this area for over two hours and I've reviewed rather a great deal of comparable short articles to this, but this takes the biscuit. Pleasant and concise, thank you.

    Also visit my page: recipe for dog treats - www.purevolume.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3